Selling Property

Once you have decided to sell your home or a unit or land in New South Wales, we can promptly prepare the necessary draft CONTRACT OF SALE OF LAND.

Your real estate agent is unable to commence marketing your property unless he has this draft Contract.

Call us and we will arrange to obtain the necessary documents from the various government sources, including:
  • Council Zoning Certificate;
  • Full Land Titles Office search;
  • Sewer diagram for the property.

We will ask you to provide us with any survey report you or your mortgagee may hold for your property.

In New South Wales the current Laws provide that you must disclose to any Buyer or Purchaser any defects or adverse affectations that may apply to the property or any building on the property.

If you have any defects in this regard, contact us to discuss what you can do to avoid unnecessary concerns.

Contact us or call us for an obligation free quotation.



Address Suite 612, Level 6, 1C Burdett St. Hornsby NSW 2077